I can't believe I never posted the final pictures of the laundry room redo! Apparently we finished just about the same time we got the amazing baby news...so here is the big reveal six months later!
This really was a fun (and involved) project. Because so much time has gone by I have been able to put the new laundry room to functional use and I couldn't be happier. It is very functional, has a ton of storage space, and is bright and cheerful (which is needed when you are doing stupid laundry). If you remember the husband was a bit concerned about the crazy patterns but he has seen the light and likes the room almost as much as I do.
I linked to the past posts if you want a refresher of what we did and how we did it. This was definitely a combo effort from both Wood and Cloth.
Built In Cabinets
Chevron Wall Art
Mini Clothesline Decor
I did make the paper fans using a tutorial I found online (there are a bunch of them out there) as well as the roman shades. For the roman shades I went with a tutorial that converted the cheap mini metal blind kind.
I don't know if I can pick my favorite project. They all came out like I wanted! As a final follow-up on the rug...I think it still looks great. I was worried about the paint job but it has held and still looks like it did on day one. I am counting that as a win!