Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Car Seat Cover Tutorial - Redux


Earlier this year I posted a tutorial for making car seat covers.  I have made about 8 of them over the past couple of years for friends and family.  I enjoyed making them but it was always a little bitter sweet as I was eagerly awaiting the chance to make one for my own baby.

So of course when we got the baby news this craft went on the "to do" list. 


I feel in love with this fabric from the Riley Blake Apple of My Eye collection.  I like that it is girly without being overly pink.  The red polka dot fabric has apples mixed in periodically which I love!

Click HERE for the link to the original tutorial.  This is a really easy project without any really difficult steps.   They really go together quickly and make good baby shower gifts.

This was the first sewing project I completed for my little girl and there were a couple tears of overwhelming joy along the way. 

I can't wait to pull back the cover and see a smiling face looking up at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment