Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Final Countdown


Sorry the posts have been non-existent.  I'm busy growing a human.

A human that I love with all my heart...but she has worn out her welcome in my uterus.  Eviction looms.

My due date of Sunday the 24th is rapidly approaching and each morning when I wake up still pregnant I will admit it is a bit of a disappointment.  It is funny as I spent the first 8 1/2 months of my pregnancy worrying about her coming too early!

All in all I have had a great pregnancy but she is now causing a bit of damage in her tight confines.  About a month ago she decided it would be a good idea to kick Mom in the intercostal muscle so much that she caused a small rip. This has limited my mobility, not to mention my crafts, quite a bit. 

Obviously, my main reason for wanting her out is the fact that I just want to hold her!  I will however miss feeling her move around in there and I am not sure what I will do with my hands as they spend 99% of their time rubbing my belly.

I did have a bit of an energy rush this past weekend and I managed to sew my first piece of clothing for baby girl.  I think it came out great so I will have to post the final product.

As for now I sit in wait with bags packed, nursery done, and clothes washed. 

Baby girl we are all waiting for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment